NewBlueFX Titler Live 4 Broadcast 4.0.190403
NewBlueFX Titler Live 4 Broadcast 4.0.190403 (x64) Multilingual | 913 Mb
Titler Live 4 Broadcast - Experience our most powerful graphics solution for professional broadcasters. Deliver unlimited layers of dynamic on-air graphics - per channel - on up to 16 channels. Titler Live 4 Broadcast delivers unlimited layers of dynamic 3D animated graphics.
Streamline your workflows and instantly elevate your production value with a more powerful, intuitive and affordable on-air graphics solution.
Leverage Unlimited 4K Graphics
Deliver unlimited layers of 3D animated graphics - per channel - on up to 16 channels of 4K-NDI or 4K-SDI key/fill. Experience real-time playout and gain more control over your graphics with TriCaster macro controls, automated graphic sequencing, data search tools, hotkey functions and more.
Streamline Your Workflows
Titler Live 4 Broadcast features new workflows and controls to help you get started quickly and easily make changes on the fly.
Input Library - NEW
Quickly add input-driven designs to your playlist. Easily control which input is connected to a design to fit any workflow.
Variable Control - NEW
Drag and drop variable connections onto any part of a design to repurpose it as you need. Even connect multiple inputs to a design.
Design Control - NEW
Flexibly edit text, color and images directly in a design and quickly preview your changes before taking them live.
Integrate with Leading Solutions
Seamlessly work with leading streaming solutions including Wirecast, NewTek, Broadcast Pix, EVS, Lumantek, vMix, Blackmagic Design, Roland, Panasonic and more.
Connect to Your Data
Seamlessly connect to your data to prepare dynamic on-air graphics for any broadcast. Use the new hotkey functionality to apply unique keyboard shortcuts to designs in your playlist and quickly take them live. Even control your graphics with a powerful API to customize your workflows and incorporate any of your data.
Spreadsheets & More
- Connect to Excel spreadsheets and tables, XML files, RSS feeds, clocks and more.
- Use the data search & select tool to quickly bring spreadsheet data into a design.
- Leverage spreadsheet autoplay mode to run-through your lower thirds, tables and crawls.
- Engage your audience with , tweets and Facebook comment and reaction polling.
- Combine your Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds into one to easily manage your show.
- Quickly queue your most relevant and posts into a custom social playlist.
Scoreboards & Statistics
- Bring in scoreboard data from Daktronics (via NewTek DataLink), Stat Crew or Sportzcast.
- Leverage Stat Crew statistics to bring in real-time player, team and game stats.
- Stat Crew statistics inputs are currently available for football, soccer and volleyball.
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 1.82 GB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 1GB VRAM 2GB VRAM or higher recommended for HD