Encryptomatic MailDex 2020 v220.127.116.11 Multilingual
- 6-11-2019, 17:13
Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 161.04 MB
Take control of your email problem with MailDex®. Build a project-based searchable index of email content. Find important emails fast, then match them back to the original data file. Bulk print, PDF, convert emails.
Quick Intro to MailDex E-mail Manager
MailDex® by Encryptomatic® LLC is a Windows software tool for indexing, discovering and converting emails. MailDex works across many different email formats, including Outlook .pst, .ost, and .msg files, and .eml, .mbox, winmail.dat, and .mht files. With MailDex, you can find that needle in a haystack; that one important email hidden among millions
MailDex has an advanced email rendering engine able to accurately display complex Microsoft Outlook messages, including Rich Text emails with embedded graphics and special formatting such as shapes, SmartArt and embedded charts. Hundreds of non-standard email formatting exceptions have been identified and individually included in the code, enabling our MailDex to render emails that other products can't. This means you get highly accurate images when converting email to image documents such as PDF. Reply and forward to email messages from MailDex using your default Windows email application, such as Thunderbird, Outlook, or any other email client that supports Simple Mapi.
Easy To Use and Unlimited
MailDex is project driven, so for example, a law firm performing discovery on multiple cases can establish multiple projects. This simplifies discovery and prevents content mingling. With MailDex, you can create an unlimited number of projects. Each project can index an unlimited number of emails. Search across one project, or search across all of your projects. Email files within a project, or an entire project may be removed from your MailDex index at any time.
MailDex natively supports indexing of many different types of email content. You can add Outlook .pst, .ost or .mbox email files, or select a Windows folder with .msg or .eml files or a mix of email content. MailDex immediately begins indexing email content after it is added to a project. The status column keeps you informed of the indexing progress. MailDex is optimized for fast indexing, exceeding 12,000 emails per minute on a modestly resourced computer. When indexing is complete, your searches of email content will return lightening fast results.
Controlled Unclassified Information:
If you work with Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), MailDex can be set to respect CUI tagged emails during export operations. Activate this feature by selecting the "Exclude CUI" option on the export tab.
PST to PDF Conversion
Export emails from Microsoft Outlook PST files to PDF documents. It also exports msg, eml, ost, and mht files to PDF. A range of pdf export options lets you decide how to handle email file attachments: extract them to a disk, convert them into the pdf image, or embed them as individual files. Support is included for ISO 19005-1, an important email archiving standard also known as PDF/A.
With MailDex's pdf export capabilities, you can:
- Convert email to PDF with email file attachments embedded within the PDF file
- Convert to PDF with many common file attachments types converted into the PDF image
- Bulk extract email file attachments to a location on your hard drive
- Convert multiple emails into a single PDF file
- Add selected emails to an existing PDF file
- Archive emails using PDF/A - ISO 19005-1 standard
- Export email to other formats including Word Docx, ODT, Mbox, GIF, TIF, BMP, JPG, CSV (Excel), HTML, MSG, and MHT
- Select among different page formats such as A1, A3, etc., or define your own
Opens All Outlook Pst Files
Index and search .pst files created by any version of Microsoft Outlook, including newer Unicode and older ANSI formatted .pst files. System administrators are able to customize the user interface, removing features their users don't need. An .msi file supports silent deployment and silent registration.
Searching .PST Files
Find the email messages you need with advanced search options. Use "quick search" to sift through emails fast. Use "Advanced Search" when you need to specify multiple criteria. Search a specific range of dates, sender, or the recipient's email address.
* [MDX-338] - Quality Improvement- Stop/prevent enumeration after closing the error report from the hyperlink
* [MDX-163] - Simple Search is crashing MailDex
* [MDX-168] - MHT files not indexed
* [MDX-316] - Update shortcuts image and year
* [MDX-328] - All files filter isn't displaying mht when adding file to the project
* [MDX-329] - Searching MHT file crashes MailDex
* [MDX-330] - Selecting empty project, while quick search contains term, causes unhandled exception
* [MDX-331] - Projects tree displays project stats in place of Project name
* [MDX-332] - Double clicking indexing error on mht file causes unhandled error
* [MDX-333] - File resource stuck at Indexing in progress but its not progressing
* [MDX-341] - Searching project from quick search while indexing is in progress causes unhandled exception
* [MDX-287] - Align individual visuals (graph) to the center
* [MDX-289] - Using "Enter" to perform the search
* [MDX-334] - MHT files displayed as EML files under properties
Requirements: MailDex requires Microsoft Windows (10/8/7).